Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet jumpin' Dionysus, can I finally rest please?

       I'm going to be honest and just say at this point I'm not entirely sure what I've been doing. I have been doing push ups and jogging around during the day between buildings. But with the lack of sleep and time, I have just lost track of what day and how much.

      So I guess a quick summing up is in order. Finally had my final. I think I did fine and all, but I wouldn't bet my fin. All this stress has been crazing. Finalizing my room clean up, watching Adventure Time with Jack, Finn, all the gang.

      Okay, that's enough of that. I have in the past three days read Almost, Maine, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, ore of Foundation, and a choose your own adventure Adventure Time comic. My writing has been almost strictly school related. Java programming and the like.

       Last night I went down to the radio station. I just meant to find more music to enjoy, but no one was around for hours, so I just jumped on the board and had an unauthorized broadcast of my show. It was a lot of fun, and might maybe do it again tonight.

      I will probably make another post later tonight. Maybe. It all depends on if I can get any creative writing done, or read something I want to rant about. Soon begins the summer internship, and plenty of night time to read and write. Honestly cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment