Monday, May 6, 2013

May the Fourth be with you, and Happy Cinco De Mayo

       Day 4 TL;DR - Read more of Foundation, wrote more about 1100 words for most finished novel, jogged a mile as best I could. No blog post, day was rather relaxed and not much happened.

      Day 5 TL;DR - Did an entire semester's worth of homework for a class in less than a day. And on no sleep. That was basically my day.

       I did not get any sleep between the 4th and 5th. I had planned to stay up and work on homework, but that obviously didn't happen. *shrug* Just goes to show you, stay off reddit.

      Around 9am I went over to the dining hall. I sat by the window wall the same way I did a few days before to study for the exam. I did assignment after assignment, writing out continually for hours. I left the dining hall once to go to another building and did the same thing there but at least it was with my gf. Not the best bonding time, but it was something.

        I went through an entire pen's worth of ink plus. This post is not going to be as long. Aside from the HW nothing really happened.

      

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Sounds like a rough time. At least you got to spend time with the gf. The end of semester is always the most stressful but it feels amazing once you actually finish. Keep chugging along. You'll get there. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete